Higher Education is more competitive, yet has more opportunities than ever before! How do you manage higher level academic skills, fulfilling the demands of intensive coursework, while integrating extra-curricular and high-impact experiences into your semester?
INNER QUEST COACHING provides expert coaching to help students achieve academic success. Students learn valuable academic and time management strategies, set goals, identify and remove barriers, and discern a career path to help them choose the major that reflects their strengths and passions, making the most of their college career.
DISCOVER YOUR PASSION!
Academic and career coaching will help you discover your purpose and your passion and connect them to your major … creating a fulfilling, meaningful, comprehensive academic plan through graduation! Coaching is especially helpful for
- Academic skill building, career development, choosing a major
- Goal setting, identifying obstacles and self-limiting behavior patterns
- High school seniors and college freshmen in transition to college
- Adults returning to higher education, career changers
- Graduate students – Master’s and Doctoral thesis coaching
Looking for that first professional position after graduation? INNER QUEST COACHING can help you be career ready by guiding you through the job search and preparing you for the all-important interview. I can help you design your professional resume or C.V., cover letters, creating your elevator pitch and helping you bring forth your best self in the interview.