Day by day, hour-by-hour, we design our lives. We choose our work, our play and even the people we spend our time with. Hour by hour, minute by minute, we make choices – whether by consciously making decisions, or by the lack of making decisions, following wherever the flow of life and work takes us.
As a professional career and business coach, I spend my time helping clients make some of the most important decisions in their lives. I empower my clients to intentionally create their own life and work through learning to listen to their own inner voice, learn more about themselves, and integrating that into the world in the form of work. This is my work.
What is your work?
Your work is that activity which sparks your passion, draws on your unique combination of knowledge, skills and style only you have, and has a place of value for others and the world. If you want to find a sense of purpose in your work and life, if you want work that is intrinsically meaningful to you, if you want to be excited to get up and go to work everyday and fall asleep at night feeling like you’ve done your best work, you are making a difference, and feeling fulfilled, then an INNER Q* based career is for you! If you don’t know what yours is, I’d like to help you find it. If you do know what it is, I’d like to help you develop it!
I have found that investing in personal growth, increased self-awareness, emotional intelligence and the awareness of others’ feelings, fosters high-level communication skills and objectivity that not only enhances one’s own growth and development and personal satisfaction, but also positively impacts their work and social relationships with others, increases confidence and self-efficacy. In short, a little self-awareness goes a long way to positively improving all aspects of one’s life.
Whether you are a new professional starting out and wanting to design your career, or an experienced professional looking to re-examine and realign your work with your priorities, goals and career path, coaching may be for you.
*INNER Q is your own self-knowledge gained through reflection, introspection and self understanding. INNER QUEST COACHING enhances your INNER Q and helps you achieve your potential by tapping into your authentic self!
With INNER QUEST COACHING, you will be challenged by your coach to seek the answers within yourself by clearing away the clutter, uncovering hidden triggers and overcoming barriers, providing you with insights to help you achieve your goals.
I provide career coaching for early and mid-career professionals, high potential employees, and those who wish to increase their leadership skills, grow their career to the next level, learn how to identify and stop self-sabotaging behavior, see with objectivity, and creatively problem solve.
Coaching will help you:
- Align your purpose and passion with your daily work
- Create meaningful connections with your co-workers, managers, directors, customers and clients
- Create work life balance where you integrate your whole life into a working synergistic organization
- Unlock your creativity, make connections, and contribute at a higher level
- Tap into your INNER Q, reduce self-limiting behaviors
- Identifying and articulating meaningful, achievable goals
- Developing working action plans
- Creating outcomes assessments
- Decision making, problem solving and creative solutions
- Improved communication skills
- Improved working relationships with colleagues, direct reports, supervisors and customers
- Improved global working relationships
- Individual and team coaching
- International team building
- Career development to grow your career to the next level
Résumé, Curriculum Vitae & Cover Letters
Tools of the trade include a well-designed résumé or C.V. and cover letter. To sell yourself effectively, you need to know who you are and how you see yourself fitting into a career.
INNER QUEST COACHING can help you create your professional mission statement to better focus your job search and design the résumé or curriculum vitae that helps you stand out from the crowd.